Thursday, July 10, 2008

Been a long time sinc time I rock and rolled....


Hello.
It's me.
I know I haven't been around in a while.
Lotsa stuff been going on in the life of the Chefinator.

1st and foremost I got sober. An interesting proposition for me. And I'm sure an unbelievable one to those who know me well.

2nd I gotten backing to open a place, and am looking around for a spot to put it. But as the backing isn't bottemless it is a little difficult at present given leasing rates in the area.

There has been a change in what the place will actually be tho. instead of a wine bar, it will be an upscale hotdog lounge called "what up dog?" ®
I know the rocks.

What else?
My father is very poorly had 90% of his right leg removed due to complications of diabetes.


One of my oldest and dearest friends and financial backer has adopted a baby Yay Sofia!!! Welcome little darling!!

I will try and be a little more on the responsive side than I have. I hope all of you are well.
Those who have written to me in my absence thank you.

Pretty sure I have been written off for dead by most of you, but if any of you happen to stumble across this please drop a line. I 'd love to hear from you.

All of you.

:)

Chef.






Back to the Kitchen

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger firecracker panda said...

Surprising yes but in the good way. Also, if you can do it, I can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home