Thursday, October 12, 2006

My god I'm off during the daylight hours!!!!!

Things that make me smile. (Thoughts from a well rested Chef.)

Sleeping until 1 in the afternoon (thank you sweet and merciful universe)
The chaotic feeling of troubles house filled with her and her chilruns
The look of absolute love and adoration from my dog.
Listening to people in the restaurant who don't know I can hear them having foodgasams.
The way DP (troubles daughter)says she loves me the only way she can. By jumping on top of me.
My new 30 gig ipod video. Aww yeah.
That Trouble and I are going down to the coast on the 20-21 to stay here for a wine weekend hosted by some reps I know.
Climbing into bed next to troubles sleeping body and enfolding her in my arms.
The relentless trash talk Squirel (Troubles son)gives even in the face of an overwelming defeat on my xbox.
Quiet.
The way Trouble folds into me when she requires reasurrance or just a hug.

Back to the Kitchen

5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Osquer said...

Things that make me smile:

Lovers joyfully blogging about each other!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger ChowderHead said...

Chef: Great list.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chef, I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to Trouble before she took down the blog.

Give her my best regards!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Chef where have you been lately? Has your transition been smooth? Hope so.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG. What's that last post about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home