Saturday, September 23, 2006

My weekend

Twisted readers allow me to wax on about the weekend I have coming up.

My beloved trouble and I are going to Atlanta (Dirty South!! What!?)I have a paltry work related reason for going. There is a European Imports food show that I have to attend. But that is not till Tuesday (hmm Amy Mans band?) sorry no adderal as of yet today.

Where was I? Austrailia!!!!

We are leaving in the morning gonna hit the ATL around 12-2. Maybe go straight to the zoo. Wright will also be joining us whome we have not seen in months. So that will be nice. :)

We are staying at one of my oldest and dearest friends loft in midtown.
If you live in Atlanta then yes your first assumption of him is correct.

And he is an family law attorny.

Sunday night is up in the air as to where we will eat, but Monday we are eating at some hipster spot called 2: Urban licks. Supposed to be interesting with a decent wine list. Ehhh we shall see.

Monday we are going to the new totally sweet aquarium.
A zoo and an aquarium trip. I'm as giddy as a schoolboy at the prospect.

Also if I don't get a break from chefinating I will snap very very shortly (read that tonight) and drive my 10" chefs knife into some guests kneck.

I work from 10:30 a.m. to around 1 or 2 a.m.

I'm a donkey on the edge.

But good friends, good food, good wine, good animals should work to soothe my savage chefly soul.

If you live in Atlanta and have any suggestions about dinner sunday let me know.

The Mighty Chef has spoken.

Back to the Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home