Thursday, September 21, 2006

Must read.

I have just opened Anthony Bourdains book Kitchen Confidential. It has been sitting on my bedside table a while just haven't gotten to it.

Never have I so fully and completly understood some one as fast as I have this man. I have only read the preface. I don't actually have to read the book.
I know what he is going to say and how he is going to say it. I could probably write this book and I have never met the man or eaten in his place.

With just the first couple of pages I knew I would more or less be reading about myself.

If you want to know...really want to know what's like to be a professional cook. Read it. But be warned it is not for the lay folk. It's truly for restaurant people.

Back to the Kitchen

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

So, basically, you're suggesting that you're an anti-social fuck who needs to stay in the back of the house? Shockers. ;)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Anthony Bordain is HOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home