Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nobody here but me and my liver

I've said it before and I will say it again.
People pay a lot of money to live like I get paid to live.

Wines I have consumed lately:

Chateau Talbot
Vosne Romanee
Clos Veugeot
Seasmoke TEN
Seamsmoke Southing
Caymus Special Select
Batard-Montrachet
Chassagne-Montrachet
Puligny-Monrachet
Rouilly
Torbrecks Runrig
Beaucastel Chateauneuf du pape
Chateau Margeaux
Mas la planna
Almaviva
'91 Silver Oak 3 ltr
Bond '01
1990 Charles Krug champagne
Tomasi Amarone

It does not suck to be me.

Oh yeah did everybody find the bottles for the virtual wine tasting?

If not I will locate 1 single easy to find bottle that we can all taste together.

let me know peeps.

Sorry I have been neglectful.

If you want to spank me I will gleefully submit to it.

Back to the Kitchen

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

*volunteers to administer the spanking*

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Trouble has got your spankin' covered, cause I'm ready to drink some wine! I'll be in our virtual kitchen. Holler when y'all get done in there.

I still have:
- Penfolds 389
- Casillero del Diablo Carmenere
- d'Arenberg Custodian
- Pillar Box

I have enjoyed the Carmenere especially.

I've got nine half-bottles of Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir 2004, and I think I'm going to open one now.

Warm regards as always. Cheers.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

We found a white Chateneuf de Pape in Chelsea Market, very unusual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home