Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Album titles

If I am ever in a band that actually makes albums here are some album titles I should like considered.

1: All of France with drainage.
2: Fuck me Fuck you Fuck it all
3: Elvis o.d.ed in my bathroom
4: The cocoanut bangers ball...it's a wrap!
5: revenge of the pumpkin sweater people.
6: You never really know some one till you've drained their blood, dismembered their corpse and fedexed it to six different countries.
7: Rainy days and kitty kats
8: Smile! Or I'll punch your fucking lights out!
9: The Carpenters reprised
10: What if Ghandi was named Eugene?
11: Shake yo ass till you dislocate somethin!
12: Peace in the valley.
13: Music to Stalk to.
14: 14
15: Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Dick
16: STDs for fun and profit
17: Encharrito induced ass-vomit
18: Milk and cookies.
19: Malaria mayonnaise
20: The safety dance versus the contrapostos stance


Feel free to add your own.

Back to the Kitchen

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger kitty kat said...

I would have to go "Busta Hymen and the Penetrators."

But as a band name :)

Album names. Hmmmm. Something along the lines of "Go on, waste your money. There's kids starving in Africa but for the low price of $14.99 you can hear us! Good choice!"

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Chef said...

Kitty: Busta kind of rolls off the tongue.

Courtney: I've always enjoyed alienating an audience myself as well.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Trouble said...

I think, because I'm feeling nostalgic and sentimental today, I'd suggest:

Last Day of Summer
64 colors in the box

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger alphabitch said...

On a nuclear day you can see forever.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger firecracker panda said...

I have to vote for Malaria Mayonnaise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home